Pay in 3 installments without charge
With Scalapay's payment option, we offer our customers the option to pay their order in 3 equal interest-free monthly installments for more flexibility and security. Here are some FAQs about this payment option:
Payment in 3 times free of charge with Scalapay is available from 0 euro minimum purchase. You can use it today to finance your next order.
Once your loan has been approved by Scalapay, we will send you monthly reminders with your payment amount and due date. You can also view your loan balance and payment schedule at any time in the My Account section.
For payment in 3 times free of charge, we accept payment by Visa, CB, Mastercard, American Express.
- Attention: the payment in 3 times free of charge, does not take into account the following bank cards:
- Cards with systematic authorization (Electron, Maestro, Nickel etc.) as well as blue e-cards, Indigo cards are not accepted.
In addition, your card must be issued by a French bank and its validity period must cover the entire duration of the financing.
Payment in several times is presented as a means of payment at the time of payment of the order. When you select the free 3X payment method on valege.com, you will be automatically redirected to a specific payment page where you will need to enter your credit card information and complete a request form. Once the form is completed and validated, our payment provider Scalapay receives your financing request and reviews it. This takes a maximum of one day. The order can then take the following statuses:
- Pending: The file is awaiting acceptance. OK: Payment is accepted. KO: Transaction declined. This usually means that a risk has been detected. You then receive an email announcing the refusal.
Once the payment is accepted, Scalapay credits the total amount of the transaction directly to the valege.com. Scalapay, on the other hand, is responsible for recovering the monthly payments and covering all costs in the event of an unpaid payment.
No additional charges are added to the amount of your order, as long as you honour the terms of your payment.
In fact, if one or more of the monthly payments are not paid within the specified repayment periods, you will be charged late fees.
You are also notified by SMS or E-mail a few days before the due date of each debit by Scalapay.
In the event of a late or failed PAD, you have 24 hours to settle your payment. Otherwise, you will be charged a late fee:
- Payment made on the due date: No extra charge!
- Payment made more than 24 hours late: up to 6 euros in additional fees.
- Payment made more than 9 days late: 6 euros extra fee (in addition to the first fee, up to 12 euros per maturity).
The first monthly payment is a down payment (equal to one third of the total value of the purchase) which will be debited immediately upon validation of your shopping cart.
The remaining 2 monthly instalments will be deducted within 2 months.
- First monthly payment: at the time of purchase Second monthly payment: 1 month from the date of purchase Third and last monthly payment: 2 months from the date of purchase Each monthly payment will be automatically debited on your default card on its due date.
The card is represented at each maturity, which implies that your bank account will have to be funded until the end of the financing.
Payment in 3X free of charge is only available for billing and delivery addresses located in Metropolitan France.
You have returned your entire order, we refund your order in full. You are no longer charged monthly.
If an asset has been created, the drawdown will continue to be active and will need to be paid on the due date.
CONTACT #OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
help us to improve
You have not found the answer to a question, you are having a technical difficulty and need assistance to place an order. Your question concerns our website, or our products?
Du lundi au jeudi :
de 10:00 à 13:00 / de 14:00 à 18:00
de 9:OO h à 13:00 /de 14:00 à 17:00