This Policy describes the cookie management policy of the website valege.com.
- Website characteristics
- What is a cookie?
- Third party issuers
- Les différents types de cookies
The simplified joint-stock company VALEGE DISTRIBUTION with capital of €1,037,000, whose registered office is located at 71 avenue de Wagram, 75017 Paris, registered with the Paris RCS under number B 424 814 184, and having as VAT number FR13424814184.
The website valege.com (hereinafter the “Site” and its possible linguistic versions constitute the entire property and exclusivity of:
The simplified joint-stock company VALEGE DISTRIBUTION with capital of €1,037,000, whose registered office is located at 71 avenue de Wagram, 75017 Paris, registered with the Paris RCS under number B 424 814 184, and having as VAT number FR13424814184
VALEGE DISTRIBUTION in its capacity as publisher of the Site, grants to any person consulting the Site a private, non-collective and non-exclusive right of use over said content.
1.1 All data of any kind, including texts, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio or video clips, trademarks, software, features of the Site valege.com, appearing on the Site and its versions are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights, and are the property of VALEGE DISTRIBUTION or authorized third parties.
A cookie is a text file deposited on your computer, mobile or tablet, when visiting a site or viewing an advertisement through your website browsing software and addressing you personalized services. Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify the information contained therein.
Third party issuers
Due to third-party applications embedded in our site, we may include on our site computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content from our site with others or to make your consultation or opinion regarding the content of the Site known to those other persons. This is especially the case with the "Share" buttons from social networks such as "Facebook", "Instagram", "Pinterest", "YouTube", 'LinkedIn', "Tiktok" etc.
The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you through this button, even if you did not use this button when you visited our Site. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our Site. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the relevant social network to track your browsing on our Site, simply because your account on the relevant social network was activated on your computer (open session) at the time of your browsing on our Site.
We have no control over the process used or the procedures regarding the collection of data on your browsing of our Site by social networks and associated with your personal data relating to them. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, including advertising, of the navigation information they may collect through application buttons. In particular, these protection policies must enable you to exercise your rights on these social networks, in particular by setting up your user accounts on each of these social networks.
Via third-party content broadcast in our advertising spaces.
- The advertising content may contain cookies issued by third parties: either the advertiser at the origin of the advertising content concerned, or a third company to the advertiser (communication and marketing consultancy, audience measurement company, targeted advertising provider, etc.) which has associated a cookie with an advertiser’s advertising content.
- Where applicable, the cookies issued by these third parties may allow them, during the period of validity of the cookies:
- To record the number of displays of advertising content broadcast through our advertising spaces;
- To identify the advertisements thus displayed, the number of users having clicked on each advertisement thus allowing them to calculate the sums due as a result and to establish statistics;
- To recognize your device when browsing any other site or service on which these advertisers or third parties also issue cookies and, if applicable, to adapt these third-party sites and services or the advertisements they broadcast, navigation of your terminal that they may be aware of.
By allowing you to access reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your customer account, through identifiers or data that have possibly communicated to us.
- By adapting the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your device (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, depending on the display or playback hardware and software on your terminal;
- By storing information relating to a form that you have completed on our Site (contact request, or access to your customer account) or services or information that you have consulted on our site by implementing security measures.
These cookies make it possible to establish statistics and volume of visits and use of the various elements composing our Site (pages and content visited, user journey), in order to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services.
There are several ways to manage cookies.
The refusal of cookies
If you refuse the storage of cookies on your device, or if you express those stored there, you will no longer be able to enjoy a certain number of features necessary to navigate in certain areas of our Site. This would be the case if you were trying to access content or services that require identification. This would be the case when we - or our service providers - could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your device appears to be connected to the internet. In such cases, we shall not be liable for any consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to save or consult cookies necessary for their functioning and which you have deleted or refused.